Here is The 40-Day Prosperity Plan from The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price. It takes 40 days for consciousness to realize a truth. A break during the 40 day period releases the energy being built up around the idea. Therefore, there must e a definite commitment to faithfully follow this program each and every day for 40 dys – and if you miss even one day, to start over again and continue until you can go the full period with perfect continuity. I am sending it to the whole group rather than just those who asked for it, so if at a later date it is something you are interested in doing, you have it. You can file it or discard it or use it. You may also be guided to pass it on to others.
Below are the 10 Principles including the last two paragraphs in the book. The book is listed on amazon.com for $7.00. You can also order it from Barnes & Noble for $7.00.
The 10 Principles are part of the 40-day Prosperity Plan. Read one statement each day. This means that you will go through the entire list four times during the 40-day period.
After reading the daily statement, either upon arising or before going to bed in the evening, meditate on it for at least 15 minutes, focusing on each idea in the statement with great thoughtfulness and feeling, letting the ideas fill your consciousness.
Following each meditation period, write down in your Journal the thoughts that come to you. Be sure to do this daily.
1. God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me – The Reality of me.
2. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.
3. I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of the Mind of Infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my God-Self, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.
5. Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore, my supply is unlimited.
6. My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires; and as the Principles of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.
7. The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of the Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.
8. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the high Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.
9. When I am aware of the God-Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.
10. I keep my mind and thoughts off “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in acton within me.
I am now conscious of God, of my Christ Self. I AM the Christ of God, the Truth of God, the Self of God. Through this consciousness of the Reality of me, I open the door to Spirit. I draw into my mind and feeling nature the Wholeness of Spirit, the Allness of God, and my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.
I know now that there is nothing that I could truly desire that is not at this very moment standing at the door of my consciousness, ready to appear in my life and affairs. I have only to be conscious of this Truth and every need is met, every problem solved, every question answered. My consciousness of God within is all I will ever need for all eternity.
No matter what the question, love is the answer.